- Mortgage pre-approval -
- Offer -
- Deposit - once your offer to purchase has been accepted, you will be required to provide a bank draft within 24 hours of acceptance. As a general rule
- Home inspection - select a home inspector
- Retain a lawyer - select a residential real estate lawyer and our office will forward all of the required documentation
- Utilities -
- Meet your lawyer - In the days leading up to completion, your lawyer will instruct you to bring a bank draft for the total amount of your downpayment, land transfer tax, legal fees, etc. Everyone on title of the property will be required to sign documents in-person and provide two pieces of identification.
- Final walkthrough - This visit is typically used the day before completion or in the days leading up to ensure everything is in good order. We check to make sure the property has been left in a clean and broom swept condition, everything agreed upon is present or has been removed working properly and that it's working properly.
- Completion day - Pick up the keys. Congrats you're a new homeowner!
When we list your home, we do so at no additional cost. When you start to get offers, we can represent you during the emotionally charged negotiating process and ensure that you get the best price, and favourable closing terms that are clearly spelled out. As your professional aides, we also oversee all paperwork related to the sale.
For most of us, our home is our biggest investment. When it's time to sell, get the value you deserve with the help of a professional real estate agent. If you'd like to discuss your next home sale today, please contact us anytime.
Fill out the form below for your free home evaluation:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.