We promise to treat you and your family with the utmost professionalism, confidentiality and respect. As Realtors, we're obligated to treat all of our clients and customers with honesty, integrity and professionalism. We also have a fiduciary duty to our clients whereby we're obligated to sell your property for the highest possible value as well as to educate you on the market value when attempting to secure a home purchase.
Our consultations are meant to be both informative and discovering in nature and there is never any obligation to buy or sell.
- We follow up with every agent and prospective Buyer that has viewed your property the following business day.
- When we receive an offer on your property, we notify all agents and prospective Buyers that have expressed any interest.
- We respond to both you and any potential Buyer or their Agent's inquiries in a timely manner.
- We communicate regularly to keep you informed
- We have vetted our recommended home inspectors, lawyers, mortgage agents, home stagers, etc. to ensure you are receiving the very best service available at competitive prices.
- We have a systemized process with many failsafes in place to catch any issues before they become problematic.
- We are leaders in authentic 5 star reviews for real estate agents in London Ontario. You can view all of our testimonials here.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your home purchase, we'll sell it for FREE!
- Must not be later than 1 year from possession date at time of signing
- Seller is responsible for paying the Co-operating Brokerage sales commission
- Must purchase another property with Oliver & Associates Van Bart Real Estate Brokerage Inc.
- Must be an agreed upon price/terms
- Other terms and conditions may apply
Contact us anytime to learn more about the local home buying process.
Please fill out the form below and one of our qualified agents will be in contact to help you get started on your home search:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.